Donating to Saints Faith Hope & Charity Parish
There are many ways that you can make charitable contributions:
• Cash or Check - We encourage parishioners to use the contribution envelopes provided for this form of giving (annual contribution statements are sent in January of each year for tax purposes), if you do not receive contribution envelopes and would like to have them mailed to your home, please contact the Rectory Office @ 847-446-7646
• Stock/Mutual Fund Donations - Giving stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other types of property that have increased in value since you owned them, can result in extra tax savings for you. Please click here for further details. (Adobe pdf file)
• GiveCentral.org – this is a new form of electronic giving custom designed based on the feedback from parishes within the Archdiocese and will allow us to take regular Sunday donations, special collections and fundraising online via charge card or electronic check (ACH) with fewer fees, a more user friendly system and more flexibility. Please click here to be directed to GiveCentral.org.
OTHER GIVING OPPORTUNITIES:
• Gifts Through Your Estate, Will or Living Trust - You can specify a certain amount, percentage, or property, to be donated to Ss Faith Hope & Charity. Please visit www.parishgift.org for more information or contact the Business Office at 847-446-7646
• Life Insurance – You can designate a portion of your life insurance proceeds directly to Saints Faith, Hope and Charity Parish. Please speak with your insurance carrier about this form of giving.
• Retirement Plan Assets - Retirement Plan Assets can be a simple method of donating on a tax-free basis – your representative can give you more information on this form of giving.
In the event you have questions or would like additional information,
please contact the Business Office at 847-446-7646
Thank you for your donation – Through this donation God will touch